Raven

Dec. 8th, 1999 01:38 pm
thesuperherogirl: (Default)
[personal profile] thesuperherogirl
Raven (it begins)
Snow-adorned raven
With searching emerald eyes
Searching for truth
For Love
For yourself
Crawl from the wreckage
Of your silent jail
And lick your blood-red lips
Hungry for a taste
Of me...



Raven (the pulse grows stronger)
I see their
lips part
To utter the words
"you're beautiful"
But they're just words
to me
And I'm blind to what
they mean
Because I don't see my
outer cloak (of skin)
To reflect the radiant
beauty
They all speak of
Or is it my shining
soul
That makes me glow

Only one knows
Only one sees
And one day
He'll come for me
Raven

He awaits
The perfection of
Planets to reach in
And grasp my soul
And take it

So that he and I
Become one

One being
One heart
One breathe

One nothing

In the radiant
paleness
Of the wheat moon
He steps forth
Shimmeringly silver
(calling, beckoning)
Dripping with the
sweat of quartz crystals
So pure, but so
dangerous

He tastes me
And I shudder
At the coolness of
his breathe
His touch, that of
a needle pricking
The delicate silk of
my skin
And I release
And cry for more

A pain that feels
So good
I want nothing
In this world
But for to feel
This forever
And longer

I want so badly
for him
To reach inside
And pull out
That which
Wounds my very
Soul
(for he's the only one who can)

And make me better
And take me with him
And let the world slip
And descend into darkness

Him and I and blackness

...And Silence...



Raven (the gap is closing)
I know now
You are not a dream
But in fact,
My reality

And I crawl over
Your mysterious
Pale, milk-white
Skin

In search of
Something more
Less than nothing

Your emerald eyes
Shine with anticipation
And then they dive
Into the blue sea
Of mine

And then the harsh
Blood-red of your lips
Melts into the cool, soft pink
Fleshiness of mine

And we are no longer
Seperate



Raven (the fog is thinning)
He consumes my soul
My every thought
He devours every particle
Of my physical being

But he stays
Shrouded in mystery
Only allowing me
To know him
As Raven

Could it just
Be that
He makes the
End of me

Will the fog
Lift itself
When everything is
Least expected



Raven (invisibility is only an obstacle)
he buries himself
in my warm place
drinking every last part
of the pain that
wriggles under my skin
and breeds
into thousands
of wounds
(one of the deepest he dives into)
invisible to the ignorant
souls that slither over
this world

he's chosen me
as his last meal
last of many
just because
i am the different one
the beautiful one
blinded to the truth
and i'm his passion
his hobby
his desire
his creation
his...

bonded by a strangeness
that no one else can
slide their
fat greedy souls
into

it's just us
who exist
in this puddle.



Raven (return to the dream)
You paint me beautiful
I've never seen myself
So lovely as I have through
Your eyes

I don't know who you are
But you intrigue me terribly
And my curiousity is aroused
By your soul

You say we're one in the same
But I find it hard to
Believe because you're so
Breathtakingly amazing
While I'm so (beautifully) plain



Raven (under lock and key)
I am the lock
And you are the key
You fit inside me
So perfectly

A painless entry
A harmless turn
And with one click
We start to burn

You slide inside me
With fantastic ease
Now that I've tasted
I just want to please

~*~(Never lock me up
Again
I want to be
Free)~*~



Raven (the bedtime cry)
Your hushed whisper
Sounds so sweet in my ear
And a blanket of
Peacefulness and security
Surrounds me, embraces me
Encases me
And I'm there
Tucked snugly
In your Entrancing Stare,
In you
My existence seems
A mystery to me
Unless your existence
Justified it
You make me
Your touch finishes me
Your grace completes me
And then I am
Whole
(wholly yours to take)



Raven (the secret)
The secret lies
Within your caress
So silent and gentle
No words have been
Uttered to describe all
That washes over me
When your fingertips
Spark against
My skin



Raven (the encounter)
Your fragile hands
So broken in and worn
Run themselves so
Endlessly over my armor
And they're just so irresistible
And powerful
That they break right through
And you reach in and grab
The very core of my being
The source of the
Pain and doubt
You pull it out
And grasp it tightly
Tighter, tighter
Until it shatters
In your grip

You extend your arm
And open your fist
To reveal a gemstone
Where once you held
The pain
A tiny little purple
Teardrop
And it reveals
Everything



Raven (the conclusion)
I am shattered
You reach in and
Steal my soul
You put on a mask
To fool me
To get in
And, being foolish,
And perhaps naive
I let you do just that
Your eyes were so
Warming
And your lips so
Delicious
You sucked me in
Let me believe
What I wanted
Then took what you wanted
And ran
And left me
(deceived)
Swallowing your trail of dust
Left me to get rid of
Your aftertaste
Left me to escape
But the escape was
In me
And you left me
Raven
Remnants of a beauty
Once existent
Now only pieces of a memory
Of a soul...



Raven (the rebirth)
I still don't quite know
Who - or what -
You are...or whether
You're my creation
Or a creation unto yourself

Your emerald eyes watch me
Shining almost mischieviously,
Searching me intensely
Looking for some clue -
A glimmer, an opening
To make your way through

And you seem more
Sure of yourself now
Than you were before
Your confidence that you
Can win has grown
But what are we competing for?

You lick your blood-red lips
Absentmindedly, in thought
While you steadily stare,
Through black strands
At me, watching, waiting
To make another move

I look back, straight into
The green pools, the depths
Of you, and you smile
As your plan has worked
I can't help but get lost
In you yet again
And I've fallen into you

You embrace me
Pull me as close as possible
Without us becoming one being
We sit there, searching
The two of us, seperate,
Inseperable...we can't go
Through this world without
Each other

Even the most intense
Of arguments cannot
Overcome the magnetic
Forces that keep us together
So you're forgiven
And I'm humbled
And we're back
To where we
Started...



Raven (frustration)
You're too deep of a
Mystery to me
Because everyone I
Encounter and fall for
Seems to possess your
Traits, your soul...
But yet they always
Prove themselves to
Not be that which
I thought they were

Maybe it's you...
Leading me
But at the same time
It seems you're running
But from what?
Or are you trying to
Bring me to a better place?
All these questions left
Unanswered and the
Confusion eats into
My thoughts
As I try to unravel
Your motives



Raven (the accursed)
I still have yet
To see your true
Identity, the truth
Of you
But that doesn't
Stop the sensation,
The connection
That there's absolutely
No denial about.
I can still feel you
Breathing on my skin
I can still feel your
Eyes on my skin
I can still feel
You on my skin
Shadow-caressing my
Jaw, delving deep into
My eyes, into my arms
Into me...
And the world just stops
Ceases to spin and live
All in that moment

I await your return
To my arms, to my
Heart...though it won't
Take very much to get there



Raven (longing)
As the sun falls
And darkness grows
I find myself -
Yet again - in the
Serenr glow of
Your body...
Warmth radiates
From your pale skin
But your touch is cool
And with every
Gentle caress, every
Entangled gaze,
I can't be anything
But delighted.
It takes you for
Me to shut the
World out
It takes you
For me to see
What I truly am
It takes you
For me to be.

Your emerald eyes
Latch a gaze
Into my grey-blue ones
I hear your voice
But your lips don't
Move, and you tell me
Of all you've seen
All your journeys
And your lips -
The seemingly only
Heated part of your
Body - meet mine
In a smiling pleasure

You know just what
I am to you
And what I think
Of you
And how I want you
So badly
To be here
In physical manisfestation
Rather than dreams
Rather than darkness



Raven (desire)
I want to feel your
Flesh against mine
I want to feel you dig
Into my freshly made wounds
And find whatever's lurking
Within my cluttered mind
I want to feel your nails
Scratch the surface
Until you draw blood
I want to hear you
Sigh in ectasy as the
Copper acid of my blood
Tingles on your tongue
I want to feel your lips
On every inch of my body
As your fingers explore within
I want to be your sacrifice
Your main course
I want you



Raven (desperation)
You've scorned me
And burned me
And led me on this chase
And though I still don't
Know your purpose or
What exactly you need
With me,
But you intrigue me still
And I suppose I'll
Always wonder
And always chase
In hopes that on day
I'll find you, and you'll
Stay put
And remain with me

I wish to be taken
Right now though
I want to be with you
I need to be with you

Raven, I'm incomplete
Without you...

Take me, I'm yours



Raven (from - to)
Fade away
Into me
In my eyes
Fade away
Join me now
In my arms
Fade and float
Slowly
Soon we'll be
You belong to me
You've given yourself
To Raven

Profile

thesuperherogirl: (Default)
TheSuperHeroGirl

January 2006

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718 192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 05:58 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios